- Dr. Ferit Acar Savacı
- Res. Asst. Mehmet Sönmez
- Random Communication Systems
- Alpha Noise
- Levy type Fluctuations
- Savacı, F. Acar, and Serpil Yılmaz. “Controlling the rotor angle stability of single machine infinite bus system in the presence of Wiener and alpha-stable Levy type power fluctuations.” Fluctuation and Noise Letters04 (2020): 2050036.
- Ahmed, Areeb, and Ferit Acar Savaci. “Covert electromagnetic nanoscale communication system in the terahertz channel.” Journal of Circuits, Systems and Computers08 (2020): 2050126.
- Savaci, Ferit Acar, and Areeb Ahmed. “Inverse system approach to design alpha‐stable noise driven random communication system.” IET Communications6 (2020): 910-913.
- Ahmed, Areeb, and Ferit Acar Savaci. “Synchronisation of alpha‐stable levy noise‐based random communication system.” IET Communications3 (2018): 276-282.
- Yilmaz, Serpil, M. Emre Cek, and F. Acar Savaci. “Stochastic bifurcation in generalized Chua’s circuit driven by skew-normal distributed noise.” Fluctuation and Noise Letters04 (2018): 1830002.
- Savacı, Ferit Acar, and Serpil Yılmaz. “Stochastic bifurcation in generalized chua’s circuit through alpha-stable levy noise.” 2017 24th IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Circuits and Systems (ICECS). IEEE, 2017.
- Ahmed, Areeb, and F. Acar Savaci. “Measure of Covertness based on the imperfect synchronization of an eavesdropper in Random Communication Systems.” 2017 10th International Conference on Electrical and Electronics Engineering (ELECO). IEEE, 2017.
- Ahmed, Areeb, and Ferit Acar Savaci. “On optimizing fractional lower order covariance based synchronization method for random communication systems.” 2018 26th Signal Processing and Communications Applications Conference (SIU). IEEE, 2018.
- Yılmaz, Serpil, and Ferit Acar Savacı. “Basin stability of single machine infinite bus power systems with Levy type load fluctuations.” 2017 10th International Conference on Electrical and Electronics Engineering (ELECO). IEEE, 2017.
- Savaci, F. Acar, and R. Ugras Erdogan. “Analog realization of the quantum derivative operator.” 2017 European Conference on Circuit Theory and Design (ECCTD). IEEE, 2017.