It is well known that cooperative partnerships between industry and academia are of paramount benefit in providing valuable work experiences to associated students.
This program provides our students with practical and professional exposure in real work settings, assessment of the relationships between theory and practice, a better understanding of career choices and goals, opportunities for professional networking, understanding of workplace culture, and opportunity to enhance their interpersonal and communication skills.
Within the scope of Cooperative Education Course (Co-op, EE499), our students receive introductory seminars during the first two weeks about the objectives and expected outcomes of their projects. Afterwards, the students are installed at the company to have a structured, semester-long, full-time job experience (1 or 2 days per week).
Students work closely with the academic advisors to prepare their reports and presentations. They defend and discuss the outcomes of the project in the form of an oral presentation in front of the academic jury.
After completing successful Co-op experience, our students are perceived as preferred candidates for employment after graduation.
Some of the CO-OP Projects Realised by Our Students
AirTies Wireless Networks
- Upgrading the AirBot
TÜPRAŞ – Türkiye Petrol Rafinerileri A.Ş.
- Transferring C204 Compressor to PLC
- Digital Transformation in Inventory Management
- Tank Gauging System
TTTechAuto – İzmir
- Design and Implementation of Basic Log -Structured File System for Internal Flash on Microcontrollers
- Configuring and Managing of 5G CPE by Using GenieACS
Algebra Global Technologies
- Battery Management Systems: BMS production reporting Controller Area Network protocol (CAN)
- CAN bus connection between CAN bus module and ECU on Arduino
- LVD – Low Voltage Directive Test Laboratory
Deka Digital A.Ş. – İzmir
- Printed circuit board, FPGA and embedded software design
- HF, VHF, UHF Communication Systems
- Avionic Systems – Flight Safety
- External & Internal Communication Systems
- Visualization of Production and Traceability for Industry 4.0; Communication and Information Technologies
i-Deal Technology – İzmir
- Design on Raspberry Pi, UART, Bluetooth Low Energy, EddyStone
MET İleri Teknoloji Sistemleri Ltd. – İzmir
- Continuous Flow in Multi-Mode Microwave
Sadelabs – SADE Teknoloji A.Ş. – İzmir
- Developing Embedded Software for Specific Microcontrollers
Tunna Tarım & Teknoloji A.Ş. – İzmir
- Trace Elements – Electroanalytic and Voltammetry – Potentiostats – UWED Implementation
- Automatic Film Applicator – Potentiostats and Galvanostats
Itage Yazılım Danışmanlık ve Otomasyon Ltd. Şti – İzmir
- Object Detection For Industrial Production Machines
- Automatic Calculation of The Volume of The Wood in The Fabricate.
- Bay Leaf Project
- Distinguishing Garbage and Unwanted Objects from Among Tobacco and Fennel using Artificial Intelligence
Meshine Sürü Teknolojileri A.Ş. – İzmir
- Surveillance Drone Control
Hekimanne – İzmir
- Infrared Fast Stadiometer