Dr. Gaurav Kumar Bharti is an Assistant Professor in Electrical Engineering Department of Chandigarh University.
He is also a pursuing his research at Advanced Photonics and Energy Engineering (APEE) Research Group.
His current research interests include Photonics, Optical Sensor, Optical Signal Processing and Nonlinear Optics.
Dr. Bharti will be giving a series of educational seminars for our undergraduate and graduate students.
Seminar titles are as follows:
- Photonics and Optical Switches- An Introduction
- Nonlinear Optics and Silicon Photonics-An Introduction
- Design and Modelling of an all-optical logic switch using Ring Resonator
- Modelling and Simulation of optical sensors using photonic crystals.
- Hands-on session for the simulation of photonic circuits using FDTD simulation platform
We are happy to welcome him in our department and to work on possible collaborations.